Southern Wildlife Management does things a little different than most…
- We offer a flat-rate fee for all wildlife trapping.
- We do not charge per species. If the inspection reveals more than one species inside the home then we set traps for each species.
- We abide by the law and perform daily trap checks. Besides it being the only humane way to trap, it makes the most out of your trapping dollars and prevents educating the animals to avoid our traps.
- We are also one of the only companies in Georgia that is also Licensed Wildlife rehabbers so we thoroughly understand these critters and what it takes to get them out.
- Everyone on your property is a partner in the company, so the overall experience and results is of upmost importance.
- If applicable, we provide a free quote to seal up the home to prevent future entry. The wildlife exclusion work comes with a 5-Year Warranty with ZERO annual fees.
Call us (678) 935-5900
Click on any of the Nuisance Animal Trapping critters below to go to the ANIMAL TRAPPING page for each: Bat Removal, Beaver Trapping, Bird Control, Coyote & Fox Trapping, Groundhog / Woodchuck Trapping, Opossum Trapping, Raccoon Trapping, Rats & Mice Trapping, Snake Removal, Squirrel Trapping.
Here is what the Georgia Department of Natural Resources has to say about Nuisance Wildlife.
Most wildlife never comes close to people. And in fact, many people enjoy seeing wildlife and find the viewing of wildlife a complement to their property and environment. So, what makes an animal a “nuisance”? For most people, it is when the animal becomes invasive or destructive. Some of the species most often cited as nuisance include coyotes, raccoons, foxes and deer.
Due to limited personnel, the Georgia Wildlife Resources Division cannot provide employees to come and remove animals from neighborhoods or private property. So, in an effort to assist homeowners, we have put together the following information:
[embedplusvideo height=”400″ width=”450″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1lBbd1K” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/eIZcGbyLs8Y?fs=1&vq=hd720″ vars=”ytid=eIZcGbyLs8Y&width=450&height=400&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=1&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep8470″ /]